The truth is that there is no 100% effective way in which you can be absolutely sure that your logo is perfect but there are solutions to have good feedback on your project.
Among the solutions to avoid the bad logo, is to pass it through a checklist before sending to the customer. This checklist should answer some standard questions (does it work in small size? Does it work if printed in B & W?).
Things to remember during the communications with logo design company:
- Number of colors of your logo.The more colors you have to be more expensive cost of printing services.
- The files optimized for printing.Be sure to request files optimized for home and professional printing.
- Source files of your logo. Be sure to request the source files of your logo;you need them in the future.
- Use of the logo image.It is very bad idea to use the images in your logo. Such logos are overloaded with graphic elements and have non-professional look.
- Logotype with abbreviation or without company name.It is very difficult to advertise and promote your company with such logos.
- Logo with the acronym is great for large companies that have a lot of money for marketing. Logo is very important for each company and serves the important role of successful marketing. It is vitally important to have a good logo from the beginning because redesign of logo will cost you a lot because of the need to inform you clients about rebranding, change business stationery and logos signs, cars, etc